Tuesday, April 29, 2008

China


So I know if you're reading this, then you probably already know, but just to make sure I'll go ahead and say it. This summer I'll be going to China and teaching English as a Second Language. I'll be there for a little over a month, from June 27 to August 2. I'm excited and scared all at the same time, excited because I know God is really going to use this as a life-changing experience, but scared because I've never been away from home for that long. It's gonna stink being away from everybody for so long (especially Em), but I'll be able to use the internet while I'm there so I'll be sure to post pictures and update as often as I can. Anyways, here's a map of china for good measure,

- Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home